4/05/2016

Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding (Paula Deen)

WARNING!! This will be the most delicious, highly addictive banana pudding you ever eat. Once you have it, you will not want any other! Don't say I didn't warn you! Paula Deen gets the credit for this one; you will not be sorry if you give it a try.

INGREDIENTS:


2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies
6-8 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (5 oz) pkg French vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
8 oz package of whipped cream cheese (or softened regular)
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz container of frozen whipped topping, thawed

I had trouble finding French vanilla pudding mix this time! I finally found two small boxes so I measured out the amount needed.


In a small bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until well blended and smooth. A hand mixer or stand mixer works well. Use the cookies to line the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish. We were headed to a family dinner so I went for the throwaway aluminum pan.


Add a layer of banana slices to the top of the cookies. Try to slice the bananas in the same thickness. I only used about 4 of my bananas and usually slice them one at a time and place them so I don't end up with too much.


In another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk. Fold in the whipped topping and add in the pudding mixture. Stir until everything is blended together.


Pour evenly onto the banana layer.


Cover with another layer of cookies. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Be ready to fall in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think