4/05/2016

30 Minute Mini Meatloaves

Seriously? Meatloaf? In 30 minutes? YES!!!!! That's 30 minutes start to finish, not 30 minutes cooking time! This recipe came from Betty Crocker and it is really quick and really good! I don't have pictures of the ingredients and steps, just one I took as it was ready for the oven. I will update them when I make it again! I always double the recipe so I can use the whole pound of ground pork. I also only put the ketchup topping on half of them as I love it but Jayme does not.

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup ketchup
2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 lb ground pork
1/2 cup Bisquick mix
1/4 tsp pepper
1 small onion, chopped
1 egg

Heat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup and brown sugar. Save 1/4 cup for the topping.

In a large bowl, mix together all the other ingredients along with the bulk of the ketchup mix. Use your hands!!

Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray. Place the meat mixture into the pan and pat it out into a 12x4 rectangle. Using your hand, cut it down the middle into two long sections. Then cut across 4-6 time to make several smaller sections. Separate so no sides are touching. Brush top with remaining ketchup mixture.


Bake 18-20 minutes until loaves are cooked through. If you have a meat thermometer, the center should read 160 or above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think