4/28/2016

Baked Mini-Burgers


I saw this post on Facebook (I think it was on Tip Hero) and tried it last night. I loved it!! Everyone else said they were okay but I LOVED them! Did I mention I loved them? Moving on...


THE INGREDIENTS:



1 package Hawaiian rolls
1 pound ground hamburger meat
1 diced onion
sliced cheese of your choosing

The pictures kind of say it all, but the steps are simple enough...Brown the hamburger and saute the onions.


Cut the rolls in half and lay the bottoms in a 9x9-ish baking dish. Evenly crumble the hamburger on top of the buns.


Evenly distribute the cooked onions on top of the meat. Two of my clonies do not like onion so I made half and half.


Throw some cheese slices on top!


Crown them with the bun tops.


Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Mine got just a touch overdone. Not burnt or crisp but darker than I would have liked. Next time I will check on them at 20 minutes!


SO, SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think