2/05/2013

Menu Monday 2/4 - 2/10/2013

A day late again, but this time it was Pattie who was sick. Thankfully not the flu but she does have strep and a mild ear infection. She is back to school today and I am off to the grocery store to supply this week's menu!
Monday - Really simple bow ties with spaghetti sauce and meatballs
Tuesday - Mexican Chicken Lasagna 
Wednesday - Tortellini Soup *challenge recipe this week
Thursday - Breakfast, either French Toast or a Casserole
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Out? Maybe? I know I have been putiing this down a lot but we haven't GONE yet so I keep hoping. Since Jayme travles so much for work he has to eat out a lot and when he is home he wants my cooking. Downside is, we don't get to go out as a family much. But this month he is going to be gone A LOT, including Valentine's Day so I may guilt him into a dinner this weekend LOL
Sunday - Pork chops with potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think