Crescent Roll Casserole
1 pound sausage
2 cans crescent rolls (I use the Recipe Creations ones)
Grated cheese-any kind, as much as you like
3/4 cup milk
1. Brown sausage, drain fat and cool slightly.
2. In a 13 x 9 dish, lay out crescent rolls flat on the bottom. Add the sausage and sprinkle with grated cheese.
This one can be cooked the night before, then warmed up in the morning according to my cousin who gave me the recipe. I have never done that myself though.
Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
1 cup milk
6 oz shredded cheese
1 lb bacon or sausage ( I use 1/2 pound of each), cooked
frozen hashbrown patties
1. Spray an 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom with frozen hashbrown patties.
2. Sprinkle meat on top.
3. Mix eggs and milk and pour over meat layer.
4. Top with cheese (optional--I leave the cheese off and just put it on when serving)
5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until eggs are set.
If you double this it makes a 13 x 9 size casserole. I also cook the meat the day before or the night before, otherwise it takes FOREVER to cook this breakfast. In fact the whole thing can be assembled the night before and put in the fridge. In the morning you take it out and let it come to room temp a bit then just cook it a little longer.