2/18/2013

Menu Monday 2/18 - 2/24/2013

Is it Monday already? I guess it is, but I am not ready for it to be. We had a weekend that was too busy. Saturday we were in a mad dash to finish up some projects around the house and then my wonderful in-laws came over for a little while. Sunday we had to set our alarm clocks for 5:30 am!!! Jayme left for a two week long business trip and we had to drop him at the airport by 6:30. From there we went over to my folks' for breakfast and a day of fun.
I made my challenge recipe last week. It's another good one. I also made two other new recipes that I will be adding to the blog this morning so come back and see what's cooking!

Monday - Frozen pizzas
Tuesday - Cheesy Garlic Chicken and noodles
Wednesday - Pork Roast with rice
Thursday - Chicken Ranch Tacos (also some Shrimp Tacos, this week's challenge recipe)
Friday - Salisbury Steak and mashed potatoes
Saturday - Totally unsure! We may end up at my in-laws or go out
Sunday - Leftovers will abound I am sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think