2/26/2013

Menu? What's a menu?

Hey there! It's Tuesday but I only know that because I had to drop my middle one off early at school today, just like every Tuesday. My youngest has been sick with one thing or another since the middle of Thursday night. Time since then has frozen. Last week's menu went out the window along with the challenge recipe ingredients I had thawed for use. Oh, well! She is on the mend now and will hopefully go to school tomorrow. We have been eating bland starchy foods for 5 days now and I am planning more for the rest of the week. But my hubby will be home on Friday and I plan to make last week's challenge then along with another for this week before the weekend is over. I just don't know what that is yet. I promise to come back and let you all know in the next couple days, please bear with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think