4/29/2013

Menu Monday 4/29 - 5/5/2013

Still no luck on challenge recipes! I guess with Jayme gone, I just don't feel like making anything new that the kids may not like. I need to just sit and find a big list of things to try instead of looking for something each week as I make the menu. I get too distracted! Last week I did pretty good though. I cooked every night!! Only once did I swap out something that was planned for something else. This week has a lot of easy stuff on it and nothing very exciting, but here it is:

Monday-- It's Spirit night for Pattie and Clay's school, but it's at McDonald's so we will have Fish Sticks and Mac & Cheese at home!
Tuesday-- Chicken Ranch Tacos
Wednesday-- Tuna Alfredo
Thursday-- I made Marinara sauce a while back and have some in the freezer. Spaghetti it is!
Friday-- Hot dogs, which I have been craving like crazy for some reason! Maybe I can find a side dish recipe to try out by then
Saturday-- Oven Fried Chicken Strips with pasta salad
Sunday-- Shredded Pork Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think