4/10/2013

Shrimp Scampi

This recipe is a great one to wow company with. It is super easy, fairly fast and sinfully rich. I made it for my in-laws last week and they were very impressed! I got the recipe from my mom who got it from the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Cookbook

The Ingredients


2 pounds shrimp
1 medium onion, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp dried tarragon
1/2 tsp steak sauce
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp hot sauce
Hot cooked noodles, I used linguine
Fresh parsley, if desired for garnish

Saute onion and garlic in butter until translucent.


Add lemon juice, tarragon and sauces.


Bring to a boil, then add the shrimp.


Cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.


Add to cooked pasta and toss.



Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese, if desired. So good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think