4/15/2013

Menu 4/14 - 4/21/2013

Trying to get my groove back! There is no challenge recipe this week. It will be a challenge just to get everything on here made and eaten! I may get brave and try another alfredo sauce recipe for Sunday's Chicken Alfredo but if I had to say right now, it would be a NO!
Monday-- Pork Roast with Mac & Cheese
Tuesday-- Mom will be here! Making her some Tilapia Tacos with Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Sauce and possibly Casa Ole Green Sauce too.
Wednesday-- Letting Mom choose, either out or she can pick what I make
Thursday-- Daddy coming to get Mom and take her back home after a dinner of Chimichurri Casserole
Friday-- Corn Dogs and chips! Jayme will be home at some point that night :)
Saturday-- Crawfish Boil for my SIL's birthday at her house. I will be taking what's left of the dips from Tuesday night
Sunday-- Chicken Alfredo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think