5/13/2013

Menu Monday 5/13 - 5/19/2013

I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day (if you are a mom)! I sure did, even though Jayme is not home, the kids made me feel great all day. Clay even made my coffee in the morning and brought it to me in bed :) I made Baked Ziti and Caprese Salad for dinner because I was craving it fiercely! As for the coming week, here's what's cooking:

Monday-- Teriyaki Noodles, egg rolls and pot stickers (all frozen or packaged so it will be quick and easy)
Tuesday-- Italian Crescent Casserole
Wednesday-- Chicken Strips with pasta salad (never made last week)
Thursday-- Breakfast or leftovers
Friday-- Jayme should be home, so I will have him pick something
Saturday-- Raley requested Chicken Enchiladas
Sunday-- I will be the official mother of a teenager; not too sure how I feel about that yet. In any case he wants to go out to either Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack and I am good with either of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think