9/18/2010

Menu 9/17 - 9/23--2010

So, I feel like I have been a little neglectful over here lately. Although I did post recipes last week! There was no menu post, but that was because there was no menu. A combination of not feeling like cooking after all the party stuff + being VERY low budget-wise (also due to party) + me working Tuesday through Friday last week meant we scrounged and ate breakfast and leftovers until we couldn't stand it any more! Thankfully yesterday was payday so our budget have refreshed! It was also Clay's birthday and as a special treat we ordered pizza from Domino's. They gave us free Cinna-Stix for the birthday boy too! In any case, I have a menu planned and a few new recipes I will get up on the blog as soon as I have pics for them!

Friday--Domino's Pizza
Saturday--Spaghetti with homemade Marinara sauce
Sunday--French Dip Roast
Monday--Chicken Fajitas in the crockpot
Tuesday--Leftovers
Wednesday--Grilled Cheese and soup
Thursday--Breakfast

I am also working Tuesday through Thursday (so far, hoping for a call for Friday too) so we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think