9/19/2010

Crockpot Fajitas

I came across a recipe the other day for chicken fajitas from the crockpot. I can't find the actual recipe I saw though!! It wasn't in the cookbook I thought it was in, so I googled it and found one on a food blog I love so I based these on it.
The Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used frozen ones)
you could also use beef cut into strips
1 medium onion, cut into strips
1 green pepper, cut into strips
1 packet fajita seasoning
1/2 cup water

Put the chicken, onion and green pepper in the crockpot. Mix the seasoning with the water and pour over meat and veggies.

Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 - 8 hours.
Serve on warm tortillas with whatever fixin's you like. I made mine with cheese, spinach and green sauce.

Clay had his with cheese and taco sauce.

Raley opted for cheese, picante and jalapenos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think