12/18/2011

Menu 12/17 - 12/22/2011

Well, the only thing from last week's menu that we actually had was the pizza! So this week there is just a repeat and a slight shuffle. I'm already off to a bad start though because we didn't have what I planned to have last night. I will make it for lunch today though because I felt horrible as I watched Jayme make himself a bologna sandwich to take to work for dinner. BAD WIFE!!
Sunday-- Hoppin' John
Monday-- French Dip Roast ( I will post recipe after taking pics)
Tuesday-- Chicken with Spaghetti
Wednesday-- Cheesy Potato Soup and Grilled Cheese
Thursday-- Breakfast, I am hoping my hubby will make his killer waffles!
I am planning to shop on Friday for our Christmas Eve and day menu so Thursday is as far as I planned this time. Lots of baking to do this week, wish me luck! and Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think