12/14/2010

Mocha Cappuccino Mix

I was so supremely happy to run across this recipe on StrawberryCake's blog! It is just the thing I was looking for to add to our treat trays this Christmas and I think it would be a nice gift for the boys' teachers too!
The Ingredients
1 cup Coffeemate powder
1 cup Nesquick powder
1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup instant coffee granules
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg

Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended. That's it!!
Add 3 Tbsp mix to 8 oz hot water. Stir Enjoy!

I put about 1 1/2 cups of the mix into a ziploc baggie and I made a tag that says what it is and how to mix yourself a cup. I was able to make 1 1/2 recipes with the jar of instant coffee I had purchased which yielded 5 packages of mix. I still have Coffeemate and Nesquick left so I am running back to the store for more coffee. This is so quick and easy, how can you not?
***UPDATE***
Fast forward to the present (middle of stinkinhot summer 2011) day and I was really jonesing for a caffeine fix. I had nothing! Well, I had my Keurig but I didn't want hot coffee. I dug this out of the cupboard and fixed it with cold milk over ice. DEELISH! So good that I just rounded up ingredients to make a fresh batch :)

2 comments:

  1. Fran, Thanks for sharing this recipe with your readers! Anytime my friend. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your Family : D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvelous post, I simply perused it from begin to end. Gained some new useful knowledge after quite a while. Its amazingly great and exceptionally accommodating for me.Thanks for sharing this incredible post.
    Fat Free French Vanilla | White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino | instant cappuccino mix

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think