12/20/2010

Christmas Gift Trays 2010

This year's Christmas trays have a couple new items in them. I have made posts for each thing and I will link them out for you. I call them trays, but none of them actually are on a tray. Originally they were though and the name has stuck. In any case, this year they had a mix of the following items (unless I knew someone in the family did not like a certain thing or if I wasn't sure they liked it).
Cranberry Orange Mini-Loaf
Dipped Pretzel Chips and Candy Canes
Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix
Mocha Cappuccino Mix
Peanut Butter Dog Treats

Here's a picture of my parents' bag-o-goodies. You can see the little ornament I put on some of them. I wrote the names and the year on the front, and our names on the back. I wanted to do this for everyone but it got a little too expensive for the Holiday coffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think