12/19/2010

Dipped Treats

This year I am trying to make easy treats for our Christmas trays. With increasingly short time on my hands I decided to redo one of the hits from last year, chocolate dipped pretzels. I changed it up a little but I am pretty happy with the results.
The Ingredients
1 box of Ritz Munchables Pretzel Thins--Buttery flavor
1 box miniature candy canes
1 (12 oz) bag vanilla candy discs
1 (12 oz) bag chocolate candy discs
1 (12 oz) bag dark chocolate candy discs

Melt the discs (however you like) according to package instructions. When it's melted, grab a pretzel thin.

Dip it into the chocolate/vanilla to coat on both sides.

Place onto wax paper to set.

Repeat for candy canes.

Keep going with the other types of discs until you are done.

I am bagging up a few of each type with a little tag and including them in the trays we are giving for gifts to some of our family and friends. I hope they like them as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think