4/09/2010

Menu 4/9 - 4/15--2010

Only one meal from last week's menu did not get cooked and eaten. It wasn't due to me being lazy or "not feeling like cooking" but rather a friend of ours came over that night and brought us dinner. Thanks Murad!! So that one meal gets recycled and the rest of the week gets planned. Here's what we're having:

Friday--Oven Fried Chicken Strips with spaghetti and salad
Saturday--Grilled Cheese sandwiches with soup (check out Tasty Kitchen's grilled cheese post this week)
Sunday--Tuna Alfredo (yes, it's Tuna Helper, but it's also VERY GOOD!) with salad
Monday--Deer Tenders with rice and salad
Tuesday--Breakfast
Wednesday--Chicken Ranch Tacos
Thursday--Italian Crescent Casserole

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm so glad you brought me to your wonderful blog! Your oven-fried chicken sounds so scrumptious and speedy too - a great combo!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think