2/05/2011

Crescent Cinnamon Rolls

I can't remember where I first saw this recipe but it was a big hit with us. I haven't made them for a long time but I had a coupon for Crescents that was about to expire and I thought these would be yummy. I was right!
The Ingredients:

Crescent rolls (I really like to use the Recipe Creations sheets for this but I have a lot trouble finding them!)
Spreadable butter/margarine (I have used the squeeze kind too)
Cinnamon & Sugar (I keep this shaker filled with Cinna-Sugar. We have one filled with Powdered Sugar too. Awesome for pancakes, waffles, French toast, etc.)

Are you ready for how easy this is? Here we go. Unroll a tube of crescent rolls. Press perforations to seal. I like to make little bite-sized rolls so I only use two triangles worth at a time.


Spread dough with butter.


Sprinkle with Cinna-Sugar.


Roll up, jelly-roll style.

Slice into one inch sections.


Place on a cookie sheet about one inch apart as they do puff up while they cook.


Bake at 350 degrees for about 22 minutes or until golden brown.

These are very good just like this but I have also been known to buy a container of cream cheese frosting to slather on them. I have also made them a lot bigger by using the whole sheet of dough at once instead of separating the rectangles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think