1/23/2011

National Pie Day?

I saw a post this morning on my Facebook wall that said, "Happy National Pie Day! What's your favorite pie?" After answering that my favorite is a toss-up between Peach and Kentucky Derby pies, I started really wanting some pie today! So when I ran to the store to get a rotisserie chicken for my Chicken & Gnocchi soup I'm making for dinner tonight, I grabbed a few other things as well. Here's what I did:
The Ingredients
1 3/4 cups milk
graham cracker pie crust (I got the minis)
1 package Instant Pudding and Pie Filling (any flavor). I bought a vanilla and then discovered I still had a Pumpkin Spice one in my cupboards!!

Whisk the milk and pie mix together for 2 minutes.

Pour into shells.

Refrigerate until set. Because I am an awesome Mom and he's so stinkin' cute, I made some Chocolate ones for my Clay-Clay.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is pear pie followed by blueberry pie. Love your little individual pies! Even though I'm late - Happy Pie Day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think