1/22/2011

Menu 1/21 - 1/27--2011

Wow! I thought my family blog was neglected! It's been 5 weeks since I posted a menu on here. We HAVE eaten in that time frame, I promise and swear! At least I have posted some recipes for you to look through. Well, here we go with my first posted menu for 2011. It's not much, but it's what's for dinner :)

Friday--We went super healthy (NOT!) and had Taquitos with Rotel dip and chips while we watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice on pay-per-view. That's Family Night in Chaosville!
Saturday--I'm going to make a big breakfast before Jayme leaves for work this afternoon and then the kids and I can have whatever we feel like eating later on.
Sunday--Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
Monday--Steak Fingers and "camping potatoes" with gravy
Tuesday--Taco Soup
Wednesday--Pork Fried Rice
Thursday--Raley Gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think