1/01/2011

Baked Onion Dip

I made this at my in-laws house during our holiday visit. Very yummy and lots of compliments and requests for the recipe! Since I was out of town though I did not take pictures; sorry! But it is very easy with few ingredients and no tricks so I think you can manage it;
The Ingredients



1 cup mayo (I used the Olive Oil mayo and it was yumm-o)
1 cup chopped sweet onion
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp garlic salt (I didn't have this so I used garlic powder and added a little salt)
minced fresh parsley optional
assorted crackers

In a bowl, combine mayo, onion, cheeses and garlic. Spoon into 1 qt baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with crackers. CAUTION: This stuff is MOLTEN LAVA hot when you first take it out. Several of us burned our mouths in our frenzy to try it first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think