11/20/2010

Menu 11/19 - 11/26--2010

Well, I haven't posted a menu for a while, but I have tried to maintain them, for the most part. It is still a day-by-day, likely-to-change-at-the-last-moment thing though if I subbed that day.
Friday--We went to the drive in to see The Deathly Hallows, so we scrounged for leftovers before we left.
Saturday-- Ravioli Lasagna
Sunday-- Burrito Casserole
Monday-- Chicken Spaghetti
Tuesday-- I am going to try this Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe I found. It's Jayme's favorite there and since we had such success with the Chicken & Gnocchi recipe, I am trying another!
Wednesday-- Not sure! We will be with Jayme's family for the evening so I am sure it will be something yummy
Thursday-- THANKSGIVING DINNER!!! My favorite meal of the year. We will be camping again this year. My parents will be with us and we have split it up like this:
Mom is making the turkey and Cornbread Dressing.
I am making the Green Bean Casserole and boiled red potatoes. For dessert I am making Kentucky Derby Pie and we will have a pumpkin pie too but I forget who is making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think