1/29/2013

Menu Monday 1/28 - 2/3/2013

I'm a day late posting the menu but I have a SUPER good reason!!! When it was time to take my oldest to school yesterday morning he burst into tears and told me he just didn't think he could make. He had run fever on Saturday and felt blah since but I had no idea he felt this awful. So instead of school we went to the doctor. We spent three hours at the Walgreens clinic in total. And he has Strep Throat and....the flu. Poor guy. Now he CAN'T go to school until Thursday and I spent the day trying to make it up to him that I tried to send him to school. 
Then a cool thing happened when I went to my Blogger homepage to write this up. This blog has had 20,000 page views!!! I am amazed. Thank for coming by everyone!! Last week was pretty good. I managed to stick to the menu almost every night and I did make  my challenge recipe which I will post after this one. There was only one meal in the left-out section so we had it last night :)
Monday: Salmon Patties with Mac & Cheese
Tuesday: Jayme is out of town for a funeral so we are having frozen pizza
Wednesday: Soup and Grilled Cheese
Thursday: Double Decker Tacos
Friday: Fettucine Alfredo with chicken **
Saturday: Boys are going to Monster Jam and Pattie and I are going to my folks' so we will probably all eat out
Sunday: More than likely, leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think