3/28/2011

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Crescents

I made these as our dessert for Valentine's Day and I could have sworn I blogged them! Sorry about that; better late than never! I am fairly certain I found this recipe on the Pillsbury website.
The Ingredients:
1 can crescent rolls
2 packages (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
3 Tbsp sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips-semisweet
1/4 cup caramel topping

Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Press one rectangle in bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a greased 8-inch square baking dish. Press perforations to seal.

In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.

Add egg. Beat on low speed just until mixed.

Fold in chocolate chips.
Slip your sous chef any extras

Spread over crust. Top with remaining rectangle of dough. Press edges to seal.

Drizzle with caramel.

Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.

Cool one hour on cooling rack. Cut into bars. Dive in!


Store leftovers in the fridge. They are even better the next day so be sure not to eat them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think