10/17/2010

Jayme's Birthday "Pie"

So we just celebrated Jayme's birthday and the poor guy! His is at the end of a long string of birthdays for the rest of us and by the time his rolls around, we are about caked out in Chaosville! This year he requested some Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream, if I could find it. But I couldn't stop there....
The Ingredients:
1 Oreo Pie Crust
3 pints ice cream I used all Ben & Jerry's flavors New York Super Fudge Chunk, Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Milk & Cookies

I set out the Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream for about 30 minutes to soften, then I put some in the bottom of the pie crust and returned it to the freezer.

I did the same thing with the Milk & Cookies to make a middle layer.

Then the New York Super Fudge Chunk went on the top.

Here's the birthday boy blowing out the candles. This was an easy, yummy idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think