4/21/2020

Chicken Tetrazzini

Well, here we are again! I will skip the part where we talk about how long it has been and just jump in to the recipe!! This is one that I found online, probably on Facebook. I am not sure the original poster but I am very grateful to them. It's fairly easy to make as well.

THE INGREDIENTS

16 ounces of pasta, cooked
1/2 cup (one stick) butter, softened
3 cups cooked chicken, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup *or make your own
2 cups sour cream
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

You can use whatever noodles you like. The original recipe called for linguine but I happened to have fettuccine the night I made this so I used that. I also used a rotisserie chicken that I had shredded up. Mix the soup, sour cream, seasonings and chicken broth in a large bowl.





Add in the chicken and mix thoroughly.

Mix in the cooked pasta

Pour into a 9x13 dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle the cheeses on top and cover with foil. I wish I had remembered to take a picture! Put into a preheated 300 degree oven.

Bake at 300 for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for 15 minutes longer. Remove from oven and serve. In the time it took me to turn and grab the camera for a final picture, my kitchen mice and already helped themselves! Oh well, at least they like it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think